Status
    Anonymous
    pes 2014 transfer 2015

Download PES 2014 Option File Update Season 14/15 PESEdit Patch 4.4

(Updated 14 September 2014)

HOW TO INSTALL :

Copy file edit.bin to : Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2014\save

FEATURES :

• All the percentages of transfers for SkyBetChampionship, Bundesliga, Liga Zon Sagres, Eredivisie, Ligue 1, Premier League, Liga BBVA and Serie A are over (or close to) 90%, so around 10% of players could be missing or mistransferred – transferred before official announce and then denied (as Almunia to Cagliari, but just for example; no more actually transferred) or forgot in editing (still just as example, Defour yet in Porto instead of being moved to Anderlecht); it means that twenty players out of two-hundreds could be in the wrong place. Shirt numbers are wrong, but strategies aren’t – I mean that there is no goalie assigned to penalties kick (no one but Rogerio Ceni, of course) or things like that. I haven’t changed formations – if I’m not wrong.

• All tactics for clubs above have been corrected, but not all squads – I mean every player is fitting his role when you play a friendly match (for example), but be careful when you do some other transfer: you’ll likely have to set again the tactics, because to make it perfect and solve this problem, it required much more time (that I just ended) to me or some kind of editor that I don’t have nor I know how it works.

• With a heavy heart, I have to say that I haven’t been able to edit Champions League (“Others (Europe)”, in game) clubs. Although, even for those, especially Turkish ones, Olympiakos, and some other else, whatsoever, there are most important transfers (e.g. Defour to Anderlecht, Garay to Zenit, Guidetti to Celtic…) but not all tactics are correct – nay a 40%, I think, aren’t. Some of them are still ok however.

• AFC Champions League and Brazilian, Argentinian, Chilean clubs, included all Copa Libertadores (2014 and not) clubs haven’t been corrected – as for European clubs, some of them have most important transfers.

• For those clubs which needed at least two, three players to have a minimum number team, for those who just didn’t have a player rightly fitting in that role, for those who missed very important players, I created them by myself, without consulting any database or similar. It means that stats may be not correct or even plausible. It’s almost sure that hair and skin color it’s right however.

• I would have liked to edit Nationals’ teams: I didn’t – I actually couldn’t.

Credit : girulicchio

DOWNLOAD LINK :

ZIPPYSHARE : CLICK HERE

0 replies since 9/10/2014, 14:26   591 views